"I plan to give you love, nurturing, and just enough dysfunction to make you funny."



"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, May 1, 2007

About Me


I started this blog when Mike & I got engaged in May of 2007. I started out blogging about how I am a wife, mother, crafter, baker, wanna be sewer; How I love to plan parties, decorate for holidays, eat chocolate, and spend time with my family. Then the blog shifted when we welcomed our first child on June 17, 2010- Mason Michael. Now, almost 4 years later after the birth of our first child, the blog will shift again. I will now write about my adventures as a parent. I am in no way an expert, and if you don't know me, you will get to know me very quickly. I am a straight shooter, and in no way have a filter when I talk about ANYTHING, so some people may get offended, and I'm ok with that. Hope you enjoy reading about my life, if not, stop reading.