"I plan to give you love, nurturing, and just enough dysfunction to make you funny."



"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, March 10, 2014

Toddlers in a Public Restroom

Taking your toddler in a public restroom is an interesting experience. Let me break down my experiences with Mason.

Mason: "Mommy, where are we going?"

Me: "Mommy has to go to the bathroom."

Mason: whining "But I don't have to go potty."

Me: "That's fine, but I have to go."

In the stall

Mason: loudest voice ever "Mommy, you going poopy?"

Me: whispering "Mason, sshhh, no I am going pee-pee."

Mason hears someone else going to the bathroom

Mason: loudest voice ever "EEEEWWWWW, they farted, disgusting."

Me: whispering "Mason, be quiet, don't say that."

Mason looking under the stall

Me: firm whisper "Mason, stop that & get off the floor, it's dirty."

Mason: loudest voice ever & laughing "Can I see your poopy?"

Me: "Mason, I didn't poopy, stop saying that."

washing hands

Mason: "Mommy, you poopy on your hands?"

Me: "Mason I did not poop, let's go."

walks out hoping no one heard any of that...

0 comments: