"I plan to give you love, nurturing, and just enough dysfunction to make you funny."



"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#coversationswithathreeyearold

You never really know sometimes what is going to come out of a toddlers mouth. Mason says stuff, and I just think, where does he get this stuff from. I wanted to share with you a couple of recent conversations with Mason...

Conversation #1
Mason: "Mommy, can I play ipad?"
Me: "No Mason, you need to eat your dinner."
Mason: "But I want to play ipad."
Me: "Mason, I said no, eat your dinner!"
Mason: "You not my friend."
Me: "Mason that is not a nice thing to say."
Mason: "Mommy, you go away."
Me: "You want many to go away?"
Mason: "Yes, but first can I have my ipad?"

Conversation #2
Mason: "Mommy, you my best friend."
Me: "Aw, that's nice Mason, what about Daddy?"
Mason: "No, you give me candy, Daddy said no."


Conversation #3
Mason: "Mommy, I want to sit next to you" (In the front seat of car)
Me: "Mason, you have to sit in your car seat or the police man will get Mommy."
Mason: "OOOOHHHH, you put your hands behind your back and go in police car?"
Me: "Uh, how do you know that?!"

0 comments: