"I plan to give you love, nurturing, and just enough dysfunction to make you funny."



"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, May 16, 2011

Walking @ 10 Months

Over the past week Mason has been taking steps here & there between people or objects. Yesterday he kept letting go of stuff and taking several steps like a little Frankenstein. He chooses crawling over walking now because he gets there faster, but we can definitely call him a walker! I am going to try to get a video of it, and will post it when I do. Now if I could only find shoes to fit his fat feet!

2 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Yaaaaayyyyyy MASON!!! Now we definitely need a play date. :0)

Libby said...

Hate to say it but since I'm your Mother I'll do it anyway - I told you so!! I knew he would be walking before his first birthday!!!! Way to go Mason! That's my boy proving me right!!