"I plan to give you love, nurturing, and just enough dysfunction to make you funny."



"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage."-- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

11 Months

I thought you said I would be one next week?


I am a little late on my 11 month post, but since he doesn't have an 11 month check up, I had nothing to update. Memorial weekend we headed up to Disney & Sea World to spend some time with family and friends. It was so nice to get away, and Mason did really well. He is walking all over the place, most days he walks more than he crawls. He still looks like Frankenstein, and Cousin Jax loves to imitate his walk. Next week he will be 1 already, and the following week will be the big birthday party, so don't forget to RSVP. Check out his 11 month pictures in his web album...

1 comments:

Libby said...

It's so hard to believe that Mason is 1 yr old! This year has flown by and all our grandsons are growing up. It's also hilarious to watch Megan and Whitney deal with parenthood! I think they may be getting a small hint of what Dad and I went through! Payback is a b**** - it's also funny! (Just wait till they're teenagers!)
Looking forward to party. Everyone be sure to RSVP so we have some idea of how much food we need. Those of you who've been to our house know it can hold a lot of people but I hate having tons of leftovers - mainly because my daughters never take it home with them and I end up throwing it away a week later!
Love you all,
Mommaw and Poppaw